We’ve included some new button styles with the updated designs:
Buttons created before the design updates are displaying as solid grey buttons. To get the arrow or file extension to display, you will need to re-apply a button style as either a link style or document style.
- Document Buttons will detect the type of document and display its extension.
- If there is too much text for the button, the arrow or doc extension won’t display.
- If there is way too much text for the button, the text will be cut off at the end of the button.
- Buttons that take up the entire width of the page are not recommended.
- If a link has too much text for a button, then it should be styled as a regular link.