If you have uploaded an image to another page then it will live in the File Browser and you won’t need to re-upload it to insert it into another page. For more information about why it’s important to use the File Browser, take a look at this post: Why Should I use the File Browser?
- Place your cursor where you would like the image to go in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Select the “Image” button in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Select “Browse Server”, this opens up the “File Browser”
- In the “File Browser”, in the left hand pane under the “sections” folder, choose the folder/section where your image lives (your image will live in the section where it was uploaded initially).
- All the files uploaded to that section will show up in the right hand pane.
- Select your desired image and click “Insert file”
- If you know the dimensions for that image, insert the width or the height in the “Image Properties” popup box (make sure the padlock is locked to preserve proportions).
- Click OK
- Your image will now show in the WYSIWYG editor.