Links cannot be styled as headings in webpages.
In most cases, styling a link as a heading is not recommended, which is why we’ve eliminated the possibility of styling links as headings.
- If a heading is also a link, it will appear as a regular heading.
- To make a heading/link appear as a link again, just remove the heading style.
Here are some useful dimensions for resizing images:
Download the PDF Image Size Cheat Sheet
How to Crop Images
There are many ways to crop and resize images. The WYSIWYG editor allows us to resize images, but it does not allow us to crop them. Photoshop is our #1 photo editing software, but it can take time to learn and is costly. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to crop photos, we recommend Pixlr, a browser-based photo editing tool. Visit http://pixlr.com and take a look at the tutorial below to learn more.
Download the Pixlr Tutorial
We’ve included some new button styles with the updated designs:
Buttons created before the design updates are displaying as solid grey buttons. To get the arrow or file extension to display, you will need to re-apply a button style as either a link style or document style.
- Document Buttons will detect the type of document and display its extension.
- If there is too much text for the button, the arrow or doc extension won’t display.
- If there is way too much text for the button, the text will be cut off at the end of the button.
- Buttons that take up the entire width of the page are not recommended.
- If a link has too much text for a button, then it should be styled as a regular link.
The Page Content Field is the Content Editor, also known as the WYSIWYG editor, which is an acronym for “What You See Is What You Get”. This is where we will add content like text, images, and documents to the webpage.
To give text a heading, just place the cursor in the P or DIV container, and select the desired heading from the Styles drop-down menu.
In this video we will go over how to upload images into Drupal, how to insert them into the content area of a webpage, and how to format them.
In this video we will go over how to create Links to internal and external webpages.
In this video we will upload a document to Drupal and add a hyperlink that links to that document.
This video explains how to turn a hyperlink into a button.
If a webpage is long and we want to create links that links to items on that webpage, we can do that with the help of Anchors.