Hello Graduate Students
Northern British Columbia Graduate Students’ Society presents:
White Water Rafting Trip!!!
We will be leaving on Saturday August 5th at 7:00am from the UNBC bus loop. We will meet up with the rafting company in Quesnel at 9:00am, and they will take us to the river, where we will get geared up and go rafting until 4:00 pm. After that we will have a barbeque at 10 Mile Lake, then head back to Prince George!
Tickets are only $70 for graduate students, $90 for alumni, and $120 for guests! There is a limited number of tickets available (40) and it is first come first serve, so please sign up soon! The deadline for buying tickets for this event is July 28th, 2017. Attached to this email is a registration form and waiver. Please go by the GSS office to submit your form and purchase your ticket.
When: August 5th, 2017
What: An all day trip on class I-III rapids with Big Canyon Rafting, followed by a picnic dinner at 10 Mile Lake.
TICKETS ONLY $70
- Transportation to and from UNBC
- Rafting ticket (rafting equipment, paddles, first aid kids, white water helmets, life jackets, expert guides, http://www.bigcanyonrafting.com/)
- Lunch on the River
- BBQ Dinner at 10 Mile Lake
What to bring:
- Student ID card (if you are a student) and ticket/receipt
- Swimsuit, warm clothes, towel
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, etc
- Cameras (for the drive, and at 10 Mile Lake, NOT while rafting)
- An adventurous spirit!
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org