- President and Vice Chancellor
- Provost’s Organizational Chart
- New Faculty Information
- Vice President Finance and Business Operations
- VP Admin and Finance Organizational Chart
- Vice President Research and Graduate Programs
- Development Office
- Alumni Association
- Office of Communications
UNBC is ruled by two governing bodies: Senate and the Board of Governors. The Senate is the academic governing body which makes decisions on such things as new programs, course changes, and the Academic Calendar. The Board of Governors develops the University’s budget and sets tuition, among many other things.
Policies and Procedures
The UNBC Policies and Procedures Manual is intended to provide a uniform method of publishing University policies and procedures.
The purposes of the manual are:
- To provide a ready reference to the administrative and financial services which are available and the means by which they can be obtained.
- To provide a ready reference for other University policies which from time to time are established and deemed appropriate for inclusion in the manual.