Author: Dr. Heather Smith (Director, Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology)
The Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology (CTLT) is committed to supporting the teaching and learning community at UNBC. We are dedicated to helping faculty, staff and graduate students in achieving their goal of delivering the best possible learning experience for students. We are also committed to facilitating and encouraging the development of teaching excellence.
The Centre offers a range of programs and services designed to enhance the practice and scholarship of teaching and learning at UNBC. Support is provided in areas including: e-learning, educational technology and learn.unbc.ca support; online course design and technical mentoring; face to face faculty and graduate students professional development programs such as the Instructional Skills workshop and the Teaching Assistant Certificate Program; workshops and conferences such as the Annual UNBC and CNC Teaching and Learning Conference; and career mentoring for faculty as teachers.
Upcoming events are posted on our website and emailed out on announce.
Location: T&L Building 10-3042
For further information on any of our programming please feel free to contact us.
- Heather Smith, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-960-6655
- Grant Potter, e-Learning Coordinator – email@example.com or 250-960-5188
- Clarence Hofsink, Instructional Designer/SLI – firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-960-6679
- Melanie Knutson, Administrative Assistant – Melanie.Knutson@unbc.ca or 250-960-6509
- Amy Blanding, Educational and Professional Development – email@example.com or 250-960-6754